Beauty Secrets of The World

Beauty Homemade

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hotel Marketing Plan - A 6-Part Sample Outline

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

A hotel marketing plan is your action plan to fill the rooms of your new hotel. A marketing plan focuses on the four Ps (Product, Promotion, Price and Place), but doesn't neglect customer retention and key partnerships. All of these elements should be specific to your hotel's intended customers and the geographic area.

1) Product - Your hotel's services

For every hotel, the basic product offered is the same service - use of a bed for a night. Beyond this similarity, there are endless ways to differentiate your service. Services can include entertainment (i.e., in-room cable, on-premises nightclub), food (i.e., chocolates on a pillow to a five-star restaurant), communication (i.e., free local calls, wireless internet), and health (i.e., a pool, fitness center, spa). Consider whether unusual services will be a draw for your customers or if you are better off providing the tried and true. Whatever you choose, present the information clearly and in just enough detail so that readers understand the level and type of service provided.

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum